When shipping within the United States. We do not ship to PO Box addresses, United States territories, or addresses outside the United States. Cattura Video does not support shipping items in one order to multiple shipping addresses. If you would like to ship additional items to multiple addresses, please place a separate order. Currently, our units are made per purchase. In order for us to ensure the highest quality of your unit, there is a process of 3-4 weeks before your order is shipped to you from our warehouse. The manufacturing time will slightly vary depending on the quantity of your purchase. As Cattura Video continues to grow and develop, our shipping methods are subject to change and improve. We encourage you to refer to this policy on an ongoing basis so you are aware of our current shipping policy.
For orders outside the US you will have to email your request to email@example.com. We will not ship to PO Box addresses. You will need to provide a physical address where your order will be delivered. If you have a VAT number and/or VAT exempt you will need to provide us with your VAT number and/or your exemption certificate. Cattura Video does not support shipping items in one order to multiple shipping addresses. If you would like to ship additional items to multiple addresses, you will be required to place separate orders. 100% of the invoice total is due before your unit will be shipped. In order for us to ensure the highest quality of your purchase, there is a process of 4-6 weeks before your order is shipped to you from our warehouse. The manufacturing time will slightly vary depending on the quantity of your purchase. Additional Import/Export Fees, Duties and VAT
The customer will be responsible for the shipping fees, customs, duties, taxes and VAT or tariffs. The standard shipping cost will be included on your invoice. Upon your request we can give you an estimation of the taxes and duties that may apply. It will be estimated and will not be an actual calculation. If the actual Import Fees (paid by the carrier on behalf of the recipient to the customs and tax authorities of the destination country) are less than the Import Fees Deposit collected by us on your behalf, you’ll automatically be refunded the difference to the payment method you used for the order. You’ll receive an e-mail notification confirming the amount of the refund. The process can take up to 60 days from the shipment date. Note: If you refuse delivery of the shipment, you are responsible for payment of all return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original domestic and international shipping charges. Additionally, we cannot refund customs, duties, taxes, VAT or tariffs. In some cases, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the fees from your customs office. You must contact them directly. As Cattura Video continues to grow and develop, our shipping methods are subject to change and improve. We encourage you to refer to this policy on an ongoing basis so you are aware of our current shipping policy.
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Cattura Video and other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication (in whole or in part) of any document or information found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless otherwise agreed to by Cattura Video or other copyright owner and expressly granted in writing to consent to reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved. The Cattura logo is Trademark protected. Logos may not be used or reproduced without permission. Any individual, organization, or company wishing to use the Cattura Video logos and trademarks must obtain the right to do so in writing from Cattura Video.
Cattura Video wants you to be thrilled about your new purchase. We are here to ensure every customer is happy with their Cattura Video product. If you need to return a product we are here to help. Before returning your Cattura Video product, please contact your sales representative. Your sales representative will give you the necessary steps to return your item safely back to Cattura Video headquarters. Please consider a few important points when returning a product you purchased from Cattura Video. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive it. The item you are returning must be repackaged safely with all the cords, adapters, and documentation that was included when you received it. All items must be returned in the condition that it was received in. You must obtain a Return Authorization number before we will accept returns. The RMA will be provided to you by your sales representative.
Once your returned product is received at our headquarters we will inspect the package to ensure the item is eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking fee will apply. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within seven to fourteen business days of receipt of the returned item. It will depend on the card-issuing bank when the credit will be posted to your account. If you paid by check, money order, cashier's check you will be refunded in the form of a check from Cattura Video.
Cattura Video only handles exchanges on defective equipment or equipment that was damaged during shipping. If the item you've purchased from Cattura Video is damaged or defective on arrival, please contact us within the first 24 hours.
Cattura Video products (CaptureCast, Learning Engine, and Chrome extension) relies on 3rd-party OAuth in order to facilitate and integrate with ease.The CaptureCast platform specifically relies on these permissions for the following reasons:
In order to be as unobtrusive as possible Cattura Video only requests these permissions in a single service (located at https://free.catturavideo.com) rather than separate permissions for each application as each application is often used in conjunction to provide a seamless, unified experience.
By accessing this website(“Website”), you agree to the following terms and conditions that form a binding contract between Cattura Video and you (this “Agreement”) governing your use of this Website:
1. Website Use. Cattura Video grants to you a limited, non-exclusive license to use this Website for educational purposes only.
2. Ownership. This Website and all of its content is and will remain the sole property of Cattura Video, including all intellectual property rights therein.
3. NO WARRANTY. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CATTURA VIDEO DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CATTURA VIDEO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, CONTRACT TERMINATION, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, INDEMNITY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SOFTWARE.
5. General Provisions. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement or any obligation or right under this Agreement to any party. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and of the State of Texas, without regards to conflicts of law principles. Nothing in this Agreement will be construed to constitute either party as the agent, employee or representative of the other party and no joint venture or partnership will be created hereby. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, commitments or understandings with respect to the matters provided for herein. No amendment, change, waiver or discharge hereof shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both parties.
If you signed up through the Website to use Cattura Video’s Learning Engine® platform (the “Software”), then the following terms further apply to you: 6. Trial Period. The terms and conditions from this point and beyond will start when you click “I Agree.” You may end this portion of the Agreement by discontinuing use of the Cattura Video-provided license key. Cattura Video may end this portion of the Agreement at any time by disabling the license key with or without notice to you.
7. License. Cattura Video grants to you a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Software for your organization. Cattura Video identifies your organization by the domain that you provide to Cattura Video. You may only use the Software according to its accompanying documentation for your internal business or education-related purposes. Various features, functions and capabilities of the Software may be limited or disabled. Cattura Video may remotely or automatically upgrade, downgrade, limit or disable the Software or any of its features or functionalities in its sole discretion. All Software and related support materials area and will remain the sole property of Cattura Video, including all intellectual property rights therein.
8. Support. Cattura Video provides a self-support portal that includes user documentation and educational videos. You may use the documentation and videos only to support your use of the Software. If you require other support from Cattura Video, you may purchase support. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CATTURA VIDEO DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
10. Open Source Materials. The Software may use or link to open source materials, and your use is subject to the terms and conditions of the specific license under which the open source material is distributed. One or more Rev April 2016 Page 1 of 3 of the following open source licenses may apply, depending on the Software: Apache License 2.0, BSD License, CMU Sphinx License, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License, GPL, JDOM License, LGPL, MIT License, Sun License, and W3C License.
12. Restrictions. You may not (A) copy, modify, or create a derivative work, collective work, or compilation of the Software; (B) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to extract the code of the Software or any part thereof; (C) access the Software for any benchmarking or comparison purposes, or to develop a competing product or service; (D) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Software, or disclose to any third party, or circumvent any access control or digital rights management measures or technology thereof; or (E) allow any other individual or entity to do so.
14. General Provisions. Neither party may use the name, trademark or logo of the other party in publicity, advertising or similar activity without the prior written consent of the other party, except that you agree that Cattura Video may list you as a customer on Cattura Video’s website or as part of Cattura Video’s marketing efforts. The Software and related documentation are being released or transferred to you in the United States and are therefore subject to U.S. export control laws. You will comply with all applicable export laws, restrictions and regulations of U.S. and foreign jurisdictions and will not export or re-export, or allow the export or re-export, of any Software, technology or information thereof in violation of any such laws, restrictions or regulations. The Software is “commercial computer software,” and all Documentation therefor is “commercial computer software documentation,” as those terms are defined and used at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 Rev April 2016 Page 2 of 3 and 48 C.F.R. 12.212. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212, and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, all U.S. Government Customers acquire or license the Software and related documentation with only those rights set forth herein. The contractor/manufacturer of the Software and related documentation is Cattura Video, the contact information of which is provided on this Website.